Yes, you can now have up to two Sabbat Box memberships to your account. Please read the important information below before adding a secondary account.
Both Sabbat Boxes have to be shipped to the same address on file. We are unable to send a secondary box to another address.
Though we are allowing two memberships per person, we will have a maximum subscriber capacity. If you add a second membership and we exceed our capacity, we will contact you to let you know and will issue you a refund.
When adding a secondary membership. Depending on which Sabbat's billing cycle we are in at the time you add a 2nd membership will depict which Sabbat you will receive your secondary box.
HOW TO ADD A SECOND ACCOUNT:
• New Members: If you opt for more than one membership and it is the first time you are signing up, enter in the quantity of memberships you would like to add on the signup widget.
• Current Members: If you would like to add a secondary membership to your account, follow these steps below...
1. Login to the Sabbat Box member portal
2. Once logged in, click "browse" the main menu, and then click "browse plans."
3. Choose which membership plan you would like to add by clicking "add to cart." Follow the prompts from there.